BMW Werkz banner

Just got a 1999 323i Sport Package

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Delmarco 
#1 ·
And I know nothing about it. I purchased it online and had a family memeber in the area have it checked out. Its a black 99 four door that I am told is a "sport model". The interior and exterior are immaculate, and the engine only has 56k on it.

I am curious if anyone has any advice to offer regarding this car. I am also wondering where the best place to obtain LED tails for a pre-face lift 4 door. My searches have so far been unfruitful.

My planned mods so far include HIDs and projector housings, tints, and a possible drop. I am curious what the best software is to reprogram the car with, or if it is even worth it. I am also interested in what "Sport Model" means. I'd like to do some suspension work unless their is something significant to this "sport" thing.

Opinions?

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey Pres. The sport model is a little bit lower, with stiffer suspension. It also includes the three-spoke wheel, the black trim around the windows (instead of chrome) and sport seats. There may be somethinbg else, but I am really not sure. I really don't much about tuning of the e46's. I may know more by the end of April. I am looking into getting a 2000 328i. Sorry, I can't help you with the pre-facelift LED tails :(.

#3 ·
Welcome back dude!
Looking good with that E46 there.
Once you go black you never go back.

As for tips:
Rims (not necessarily bigger, but less plain)
Tint (not black all the way...you know what I mean)
Exhaust
Xenons from Levis
Custom Chrome grill (suprised it doesn't already have the chrome grills since all sports packages on E46 has that)

That should be good enough to start out with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.