3-Series (E46, E90)Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.
1) First select entertainment via your iDrive controller
2) You should now have an array of options on the top of the screen like radio AM/FM, CD, Aux
3) Choose a radio station you would like to listen to, or track on a CD, or a song on your iPod or other connected device.
4) Once on a station or song you will push the iDrive controller down one.
5) You should have an array appear that says tone
6) select tone and begin to adjust treble, bass, balance.
Let me know if it works for you. I can make a video using iDrive if you would like.
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.