BMW Werkz banner

How to take turn signal cover off

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  alpinestar 
#1 ·
Would someone please tell me what I am missing when I try to take the right front turn signal cover off? I need to change out the light bulb, but can't take the cover off! The manual looks easy, but it isn't so. Thanks

#2 ·
Originally posted by wakko@Aug 25 2004, 03:42 PM
Would someone please tell me what I am missing when I try to take the right front turn signal cover off? I need to change out the light bulb, but can't take the cover off! The manual looks easy, but it isn't so. Thanks
If it is the corner marker, there is a slot in the metal fender (a little hole in the part where the bolts of the fender are attached). Just stick a screwdriver in that hole and push down the clip that is attached to the light, followed by a little tug on the corner marker and it should pop right out. If it is the side marker, slide the side marker forward (should move about a centimeter) and pry the back end of it up and it pops right out. Hope that helps. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.