BMW Werkz banner

How much did your pay

5K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  wagerboy 
#1 ·
How much did your 330i cost?? They want $41,345 including Tatinuim silver, auto trans, prem package, sport package, heated seats, xenon headlamps. MSP was $43,345 and they discounting $2000. Do you think its a good deal??? I need inputs from you guys fast. Thank you guys

#2 ·
28,630 out the door for a 2001 Titanium Silver 330i
5spd
37,000mi
Sport Package
Premium Package
18" Chrom Breyton Magic Wheels
Tinted windows
Dinan intake
Dinan Exhaust
Dinan Fuel Management
Grey Leather / wood trim
no Xenons, and no heated seats

I know this probably wont help you cause it sounds like you are getting it new? Just buy a used one... :D

#6 ·
Over 4k off of MSRP sounds pretty good.

You won't know how much your leaving on the table unless you get an invoice report from Consumersunion.org or someplace like that. It's cheap and very informative. Check edmunds.com also.

#10 ·
Purchased yesterday :cheers
New to this forum

Jet Black ($0)
Performance Package ($3900)
Auto Trans (Forgot)
Moonroof (Forgot)
Xenon (Forgot)

MSRP $42,800
Invoice $39,500

Got it for $2000 above invoice at $41,500
Prolly not the best deal, but not bad :rock

#13 ·
You should definitely try to get on overseas. I ordered mine from Korea and had it delivered in the States. The sticker on it when I picked it up was over $40,000. I only paid a little over $32,000. I have a friend who just bought a 2004 325i and paid more for his car than I did. :thud

Of course, you have to get overseas to order one and then it still has to meet US envirionmental standards.

#17 ·
Originally posted by yiggiddy@May 11 2004, 02:38 PM
1st ever post.

I just bought a 2002 330ci black/black w/ navigation, M-tech front kit, rear spoiler, 26k miles, sunroof, xenon lights, 6 cd/mp3 changer, sport package, leather, moonroof. i paid $27,800. what do u guys think of the deal?
where's your pics?

As I was told when I first logged in: "Pic, don't word"

#26 ·
Originally posted by yiggiddy@May 11 2004, 06:46 PM
well thats it...what do u guys think? paid $27,800 ($300 under trade-in on edmunds) and the guy has 1 yr extended warranty as well. i won't have to pay for any service until sep 2006. he provided me with unopened MobilOne synthetic oil, air filter, and oil filter.
Looks great to me.

Now just add some tint and you'll be golden.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.