BMW Werkz banner

How low to go?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  TheSuspensionSource 
#1 ·
Whats up everybody. I have a 1999 bmw 323i and I have a wheel gap that bothers the shit out of me. Its a 5speed 6cylinder motor with bbs rims 18x7.5 all around. I was just wondering what kind of suspension I could go with if I just wanted to lower on springs and how many inches lower would I need to get rid of the wheel gap for a cleaner look. I know about coilovers and whatnot but I don't really plan on slamming or dumping my car due to living in the bay area and this being a daily driver and commuter car. I just really want that wheel gap gone. PM or comment right on the forum. Thanks!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Bmw

See less See more
#3 ·
Loweing

They guy above is retarted he comments on everything and is no help to anyone. If you are using your car as a daily driver I would only drop about 1 inch. IF a shop has to work on the car and they do not have ramp style lifts, it is going to be extremely hard to get the car up in the air. I would not lower the car since you already have 18's on it, Maybe just a wide body kit and some spacers or some new fenders could really set the car off.

#4 ·
You missed his point... Many 3series owners Slam too far (like 60mm), I gave 40mm as a maximum!
What is your issue with me? If you have an issue, then please use the PM facility, thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.