BMW Werkz banner

hey new guy here i need help please!!!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Lord Vader 
#1 ·
hey there everyone i just recently bought a 325ci This is my first BMW the car is great but the oem nav isn't working correctly and the screen has a lot of dead pixels. I have bought a new 'dyvian' clone. i thought i did all of the right research but i guess i was wrong because when i pulled out my nav the connector was different then i had saw in countless videos that i saw .. but none were of oem nav removal. now i have since learned that my connector is in the trunk of the car can anyone help guide me in the right direction I contacted a local car stereo shop and they wanted 500 dollars for instillation and i only paid 400 for the replacement is there anyone in the Richmond VA or surrounding areas that can please help

#2 ·
Your best bet is proffesional installtion. Even I dont mess around with that stuff. Its $500 to install but they will also replace anything they break, and that includes the cost of of wiring and labour. Running a wire to the trunk is not easy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.