BMW Werkz banner

HELP PLZ on my 325 ci 2003 model

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  nickywoodward 
#1 ·
i am in dire straits at the mo with my car ever since ive owed the car the key fob has never worked so ive always had to use the key in the door or leave the car unlocked, so the other day my window stuck whilst trying to close and it got stuck and would not move, i searched on u tube and had an idea to try fix it myself by watching a video, first thing to do is remove the neg battery lead from the battery in the boot, due to the airbags did that tried to fix without any joy, whilst putting my door back together my daughter came along and shut the boot, where my battery is located whilst it was still not connected, to cut a long story short the key doesnt work in the boot as someone tried to steal my car and damaged the lock so the only was to open the boot is by pressing the button to open all doors located next to my hazard warning lights, so cos the battery is not connected the boot wont open had to get thru the back seats and use a stick to lift the neg battery lead and tap it on, then my alarm goes off even thou my car now starts but now he alarm goes of whenever it likes and i cant stop it, my wipers dont work my button to unlock the boot and all the door locks no loonger works and my windows and softtop dont work either, so i am in a right mess what can i do about it and to resolve the issues and why has it gone like this, may it be something i havent tighened in the door correctly i just dont know if anyone can offer some help would be so grateful :conf:conf:conf:conf:facepalm

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.