BMW Werkz banner

Headlight Bulbs

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  whipsey 
#1 ·
Alright guys, i've got an E36 Compact and have a bit of a problem, i was told you E46 guys may be able to help.

I have the HB4 51W bulbs and was wondering how to change these bulbs.

I was told that some E46'ers use these bulbs in there fogs...can i change the bulb or does it have to be the full thing????

Any help guys would be great
Cheers

Chris.

See less See more
#2 ·
I ordered replacement fog lights for my 01 325i. The replacements consisted of a (1 pair) fog light lens assembly, and (1 pair) halogen bulbs.

I removed my front bumper, popped off the old halogen lamps and lens assemblies, replaced the fog lens, and upgraded the halogen lights with 6000k "whites" to closer match my Xenons.

#3 ·
Originally posted by alpinestar@Nov 10 2004, 01:44 AM
I ordered replacement fog lights for my 01 325i. The replacements consisted of a (1 pair) fog light lens assembly, and (1 pair) halogen bulbs.

I removed my front bumper, popped off the old halogen lamps and lens assemblies, replaced the fog lens, and upgraded the halogen lights with 6000k "whites" to closer match my Xenons.
[snapback]227978[/snapback]​
Right!! cheers mate just wondering if i needed to get new bulb holders or if the bulbs themselves can be replaced.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.