Gps dvd tv-portugal - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2005, 02:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
artur is on a distinguished road
Gps dvd tv-portugal

Hi all i am a new member of the forum, and i need help, because i have bought a radio and it does not fit in the space i have is bigger,and i need that "plastic" the radio is this on http://www.eonon.com/eonon_eng/product.php?id=83 can ane one help me how to put this radio into my car.. The car is Bmw 320 cd..

Sorry my bad english..

Hughes Artur from portugal
artur is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2005, 02:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Car:
Photos:
AZ325Ci is on a distinguished road
is the radio bigger or smaller? if it is smaller, then you can have the surroundings for it custom made. i am not sure if anybody here has one, but i can try and locate a picture of it for you to see. if it is bigger, then you may have to have a professional cut into your dash to make this fit.

btw, welcome
Old 11-28-2005, 02:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
artur is on a distinguished road
The radio if you can see , in the pictures is bigger than the original one.. the original only have radio,.. normal size..

Hughes
artur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 04:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
Hootie is on a distinguished road
That's a nice new toy there Hughes. In the States our stereo units are sized per "DIN 1" and "DIN 2". The original radio in a bmw 3-series is roughly the size of a DIN 1. You appear to have purchased an in-dash unit that is roughly the size of a DIN 2.

Like AZ said, to fit your new unit into your car, you'll have to pay someone to cut into your dash.. which could be both costly and disasterous if they make a mistake.

I would recommend you return the unit you bought (if possible) and purchase a unit that is sized as DIN 1. Pioneer makes a few here in the US and that supports GPS, DVD, MP3, CD and radio. Kenwood and Alpine also have DVD units with fold-out screens. These units will fit in your car neatly without the extra dash work and still provide you a DVD screen (some with touch-screen options).
Hootie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)