BMW Werkz banner

Fisrt topic in the forum, for my first BMW car!

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  AZ325Ci 
#1 ·
I just bought my very first BMW last week...took delivery last Thursday...Love it love it love it very much! The car, although not an ///M3 just begs to be driven fast...but it is too new for me to do that yet...2000KM run in period and I can't go over 4500RPMs (instruction manual says so) but the car absolutely rocks! :rock

Anyway, I got a 2004 325i M-sport (M-sport trim, might just be for my market here in asia) best of all, IMO, it has a 6-speed SMG tranny, 18" rims, don't know what it is called yet, but it is double spoke, similar to E46 M3 18" rims. It's got 225/40/18 up front, 255/35/18 in the rear. It is exactly what I want! Thanks for reading!

Any heads up or tips would be very helpful. Anything I should watch out for with the SMG? Thanks in advanced!

#4 ·
Well, I'm stumpped, what is wrong with my image post, why is it not appearing properly...I put the images on imagestation. help please...sorry stupi newb here...It used to work that way when I post in other sites...thanks!

#8 ·
Thanks for your help! Glad you liked it...realy excited about the car. Still waiting for the plates to come, so I can't really drive it out yet...cops will get you if you don't have plates, but they cannot produce the plates in time too...stupid country. hahahaha!

May I ask what you need to do, in order to fix the posts? Or is there a nice (free) site I can post them, so the links would work? Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.