*edit*... Added a question...*edit*
First, you can take a look at the specs and a picture via my post in the picture forum
This is my first BMW, so I've got a few basic questions, and some ideas I'm thinking about. I'm just throwing the ideas out there for some feedback.
1) It seems like a good idea (as I've read) to grab a bra for long distance driving. I will be doing a few road trips with this vehicle. Is there a specific manufacture/model that is most popular for occasional use?
2) First car with leather seats. I've read that the BMW cleaning and agent works pretty well when done once or twice a year. Any other suggestions/products?
3) I think it's hard to go wrong with installing the BMW alarm. Mine is already pre-wired. Any known issues, or reasons to stay away from it?
4) I'm really debating the IPOD attachment. Mine doesn't have the CD changer, so this seems like the more intelligent upgrade (instead of the changer).
5) It claims my next service isn't due for another 13,000 miles, but this just seems risky to me. I plan to do an oil change every 7,000 or so depending on how hard I've been driving it.
6) Any suggestions on BMW rim friendly cleaner? The outsides of mine are spotless, but there is some serious gunk towards the center that's hard to reach.
Thoughts, ideas, flames?