BMW Werkz banner

Factory Alarm Info

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  bill0230 
#1 ·
I have recently acquired a 2000 323ci convertible with only 12,000 miles on it! Part of the deal included a factory alarm kit which was new in the box. But as you would expect, there were no installation instructions included. I have the BMW repair manual disk but there is little or no installation info dealing with the alarm kit. I know the dealer must code the key to take advantage of the system, but what about installation instructions? Does anyone know where that info can be obtained? Thanks much for any assistance.

#5 ·
Thanks for your help, DT. I appreciate your time. I went to the website you recommended and as you stated, the instructions are clear. The only step that will be different will be installing the tilt sensor. That, by the way, was the ONLY subject covered on the BMW TIS CD. On the convertible it should be located in the rear of the console instead of the roof. Again, thanks. Bill0230

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.