The E46 DIY that changes EVERYTHING forever! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 11-27-2009, 09:10 PM
quality

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute Delmarco has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Exclamation The E46 DIY that changes EVERYTHING forever!

You will never look at your E46 the same ever again....
when I'm done joining these elements together!

For the first time in E46 history behold...

BMW E46 Rear Cup Holder Console

(this diy was bought to you by the 2001 E38 740il foundation)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-27-2009, 09:42 PM
OMFG another one!?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice
Nice; you should show that to BMW!

BMW

Sig by zeaq
#3 (permalink) Old 11-27-2009, 10:33 PM
drz
Administrator

drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
Still upset about the lump of coal handrest, aren't you?

#4 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 08:21 AM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
So basically you want people to bring their drinks and spill them all over your car?

#5 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 10:53 AM
1st Gear Member

CanadianWraith is on a distinguished road
you have passengers in the rear? my rear seats are for accumulating junk

#6 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 12:06 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWraith View Post
you have passengers in the rear? my rear seats are for accumulating junk
For real.

If it wasn't for the two times I was back there messing with the speakers, I wouldn't even know the back exists. When I got the car, my rear passenger side door lock actuator was broken and it would unlock but wouldn't want to lock back with the rest of the locks ... so I used the simplest available solution: I disconnected it and left the door locked. Nobody ever uses it anyway, and if someone really needs to, I can always lean over and unlock that one door.

#7 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Im Bluffin With My Muffin

AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to AlpineSixAndSeven
.... - have those cupholders in my 740.... they are massive fail weak as heel and can't hold shit.... plus that means people can drink in your car.... sorry this one is kinda fail I was even expecting more.....

1991 Ford Taurs SHO 5 Speed White on Tan
1996 Chevy Lumina LTZ Rep 3.4L
1992 318i Coupe parts car
1992 325i Ls1 swap with a T56 6 speed 12.2 quarter mile
1976 Mercedes Benz 300D with a Ford 5.0L Fuel Injected soon to be Modded
I am Captain Obvious
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)