DDE - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 01-01-2004, 06:08 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JumpMan972 is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
hello everyone! long time to visit to the site!!! well, i have dde in my car...and i wanted to changed the colors, and i've been reading about the color filters people have been using...well, i changed bulbs, but there not as strong. where can i get these kinds of filters???? please let me know and/or email me at JumpMan972@aol.com

thanks

David
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 01-01-2004, 09:55 PM
ex owner/admin

Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious
Send a message via AIM to Furious
talk to our sponsor, welcome to the forums

#3 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 01:19 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
who is the sponsor???
#4 (permalink) Old 01-07-2004, 09:10 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>im sorry, i have been gone for such a long time i don't know who the sponsor is and how i can contact them. i also have another question...i want to black out my front girlle, and i've seen people actually paint them to match the color of the car, or buy a black one. where can i get one for my 330ci??? thanks</span></span> also, any suggestions on smoking out the taillights? legal, blacked out?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00071rrrr.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	5284  
#5 (permalink) Old 01-08-2004, 10:12 AM
2nd Gear Member

Mach 5 has a reputation beyond repute Mach 5 has a reputation beyond repute Mach 5 has a reputation beyond repute Mach 5 has a reputation beyond repute Mach 5 has a reputation beyond repute Mach 5 has a reputation beyond repute Mach 5 has a reputation beyond repute Mach 5 has a reputation beyond repute Mach 5 has a reputation beyond repute Mach 5 has a reputation beyond repute Mach 5 has a reputation beyond repute
The sponsor is Europersona you can click the banner at the top of the page or click this link Europersona. You can also post in the bimmer shop area. I have not seen the filters for DDE personally and the only smoked lights I have seen are either new assemblies, covers, or sprayed on tint. As for legality I think that depends on your area of the country but as long as your lights are still visible when on you most likely will have few problems.
Ben

&quot;It's not because I'm an aggressive driver, it's because I'm an idiot&quot; actual quote from my wife.
#6 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 01:57 PM
n00b

(Thread Starter)
i coudn't find any filters there....i have seen so many people on this site that have changed their lights to different colors...if anyone actually knows there to get them, please let me know. My question about the smoked lights was how dark i should get them...let me know what you think...thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)