DAMN! Mother Fcukn Semi's!! - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 01-14-2007, 11:20 AM
1st Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
rhab325 is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Angry DAMN! Mother Fcukn Semi's!!

So I was driving on I-45 going back home to Dallas from Houston, it's about 6:30p.m. and doing about 90 to 100 mph. There's a 350z in front an SUV on the side and a Volvo behind me and we're just cruising all trying to just get home. Then the idiot in front of runs over a freaking semi-tread in the road and shoots it directly back towards me, I cant swirve b/c I have an SUV on the right side of me a small shoulder to the left and a Volvo behind me so there wasn't much I could do...BOOM!! is all I hear after I run that damn thing over and on my cluster I get a warning, so I'm thinking I might be losing tire pressure but I really don't care b/c it comes with the run flats but I still want to see what happend. I pull over and get out and see my passenger side fog light completley ripped out and the front bumper CRACKED! I'm cussing up a storm pissed the hell off and pretty much thinking about how much this is going to cost, I still haven't taken it in but I plan on it next weekend and then I'm sure I will be cussing up a storm again. Anyway just had to tell my tale and express how much I truley hate those damn semi-treads that are just left in the middle of the road for someone to run over.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 01-14-2007, 12:00 PM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
Something similar happened to me. Really irking. Sorry to hear it.

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
#3 (permalink) Old 01-14-2007, 05:15 PM
teh Canuck....eh

PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhatCat
no shit, that's a real piss-off...sorry to hear that

All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Sir Winston Churchill
#4 (permalink) Old 01-16-2007, 11:54 AM
n00b

Meezy is on a distinguished road
I swear, Houston has to be the Semi capital of the world. I remember hearing somewhere that Houston is the city with the highest rate of accidents involving Semis.
#5 (permalink) Old 01-16-2007, 06:39 PM
1st Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
I have some pics I just need to upload them.
#6 (permalink) Old 01-17-2007, 10:20 PM
1st Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Well I'm a little joyous right now...I think I might be getting the 335i...I have a friend working for Classic BMW, the place we got our 325i. .If anyone wants a good deal go here!! Well I'm going to get my car fixed, and also see what kind of deal I can get for a 335i. Hopefully I will either get it this weekend or next who knows?? I'm stoked!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)