BMW Werkz banner

Which Conforti Shark

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SHAHAB323IS 
#1 ·
I have a '99 328i sedan double vanos. I received a Conforti Shark from Turner Motorsports. It was round, and in a package labelled 2000-2004 BMW Mini Cooper Shark Injector. Naturally, I was confused, because on the website, it has a pic of a square Shark for the 1999-2000 bmw E46. The round one is not indicated for my car. When I called Turner, they said that for '99, BMW still had the computer terminal in the hood, and only in 2000 did they put it under the dash. They said the circular one is the one for my car. Yet when I went to the Autowerks website, they also had the pic of the square Shark, and it also mentioned that this was for 1999-2000 BMW 328i double vanos. So I am still confused which Shark is for my car.

#2 ·
I was at my mechanics garage the other day and he had to read the computer for me. The check engine light was on. I watched him cuz I never new where the computer was and in fact it was a round unit in the engine compartment on the passenger side up in the top corner by the windshild. I also have a '99 -323i though.
I want to get the shark kit also so let me know if it's worth the bang for the buck!
Hope this helps
Gman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.