BMW Werkz banner

Color ID - is this "Sienna Red Metallic"?

9K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Lord Vader 
#1 ·
I've looked for the color code under the hood but I guess I'm looking in the wrong place on the car.

From what I can tell the closest color in 2001 available would be what is called "Sienna Red Metallic"...but I swear it looks more like Byzanz Metallic in person because it looks more orange than red to me. Maybe it's just my imagination...IDK.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#4 ·
Black wheels would Definitley look good. I have a Canyonrot Metallic E36 and it looks way better with my black rims. I think all reds look better with black. Especially the wierd reds that BMW makes.

#5 ·
I agree. This is a unique "red" color for sure. I'm going to black out the grills, get black wheels, and replace the OEM headlights with projecter halos/angel eyes version and clear/smoked lenses/corners. Of course tint the windows darker as well while I'm at it.

#6 ·
As for the lights, check out BavToys.com first. Habbie is a good guy and has some excellent products. The projector headlights arent that great IMO. I had a set from Korea and as they were better then the Chinese ones they weren't the greatest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.