Hey i searched around the net for you and found these and hopefully they can help. Let me know if it helps. OBD-II Trouble Code: P0171 System Too Lean (Bank 1)
P0174 = "System Too Lean (Bank 2)"
- Clean the MAF sensor
- Replaced any cracked MAF housing components
- Replace the "intake boot"
- Test ccv by plastic bagging oil-filler hole
- Replace the "ccv"
- Replace the fuel filter
- Replace the fuel pump
- Reseat the oil filler cap
SAE Code P0313
DTC Code 16697
Description Misfire Detected Low Fuel Level
P0444 is the Purge Valve or also called (breather valve), its located in the front part of the engine, right behind the Power steering fluid tank. Its attached to the engine. it has a sensor attached to it and two hoses. Only the dealer has the part, and the cost is $120, it took me about 15 min to replace.
Here are the steps i took.
THE CAR MUST BE OFF
1. Remove the air filter with the air ducts(will give you more room)
2. Remove the power steering tank(2 screws) and just move it to the side(no need to remove the hose)
3. Remove the Purge Valve, its attached to the engine (similar attachment as the muffler) has a rubber part which attache to the engine.
4. Remove the sensor
5. Remove the bigger(thicker) hose(you have to push in/pres on the safety pin) when locked it sticks out, to unlock you must push in.
6. Remove the smaller(thinner) hose(coming from engine) twist and pull(might take a while)
7. You are done removing.
Installing the new Purge valve is much faster, You may encounter problems installing the smaller(thiner) hose.(i just greesed the tip of the purge valve and it went in with no problems)