I was about to order one from BMW for $186 (US). Then I went to K-Mart and something told me to check out their car covers. I found one on clearance for $30.00! Don't let the fact it came from K-Mart fool you --
- EASY to install
- Completely waterproof
- Terry cloth lining as to not scratch the paint
- Cool features like the a section that unzips and detaches so you can open the car door with ease even when its covered
- Buckle underneath the front of the cover to secure it
- Strap in back that goes inside the trunk to secure it
- 1 hole on each side so you can further secure the cover with a strap......I purchased one for $4 (US) and not only does it keep wind from getting underneath it and blowing the cover off but it also serves to further keep someone from easily removing the cover
- Even has moldings that fit over the side mirror and has a zip storage bag
I bought an XXL for my 325ci so it covers everything, to include the wheels. Personally, even though its parked somewhere extremely safe, I didn't want a cover that said BMW on the cover b/c I'd rather people NOT know what was underneath.
* By the way, don't get one that says ValueGuard Cover. It has few features and is cheaply made. Mine is called GoldGuard Cover, I think, and I couldn't be happier. Even has a metallic-like gold coloring that just looks cool. And while everyone else has pollen all over their cars mine stays clean, away from prying eyes, cooler in the summertime, and dry after hellacious rains. Can't beat it.