Hello to all. After driving my E30/M40 318i for a couple of years I decided to get myself a new car so I moved here to E46 section.
I consider buying a European E46 325ci (2-Door, 6-Cylinder, Manual) BMW and I was wondering about aftermarket supercharger kits available as well as engine software upgrades.
Here are my questions:
1. What aftermarket supercharger brand would you reccommend for best performance/economy/reliability?
2. Does the addition of a supercharger affect in any way the life span of the engine (engine will not be moded at all)? I don't want blown engine etc.
3. Do I need any other engine mods (besides air filter, ECU upgrade) to get supercharger to work flawlessly for many years?
4. Software upgrade comes with the supercharger fitting etc, correct?
5. Looking for a Quad exhaust system "M3 style" to give a nice look to the car, has anyone done that on a 325ci ?
Thanks again and all info will be greately appreciated!