buying a 325i sedan - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2004, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
dfantom is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dfantom
Talking

Hi guys!!! I'm kinda new here so please bear with me...anyway, I'm planning to get a 325i sedan (auto) i've been comparing it with the C230 & Accord. Obviuosly german car is the best when it comes to road handling and noise from outside compare to japanese car . So me & my wife decided to go to the german car...now we're thinking getting a 325i instead of C230... the reasong is they have a full maintenace which is their advantage, seems better road handling & road noise compare to C230...just for my experience when I test drove it (C230 & 325i). In C230 has advantage also in small things such as big trunk, nice dashboard and also more power engine. But our final decision is 325i...so we hope that we didnt choose the wrong car.
Anyway, if you have some inputs about this car, 325i w/ Auto pkg & premium pkg. please tell me. Thanks in advance!!!

Jojo B. B)

P.S.
By the way...this is our first german car.
$32000 w/ 560 /mth (buy) 468 /mth (lease) what do you think about the price...???
Black Sapphire with Black leatherette

And also what do you think about the leatherette..??? Any special cleaner for that...??
(coming soon)
Boston Accoustics SL60 (2); GS1000 (2)
GT-50 (1)</span></span>
dfantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2004, 03:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
catalyst. is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to catalyst.
all i can say is, go for the manual, so much more fun and its faster too i beleive

great choice in a car

check out the cleaning and detailing section of the forums for all your car care needs

Old 08-09-2004, 11:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
jefft325i is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by dfantom@Aug 9 2004, 01:01 PM
Hi guys!!! I'm kinda new here so please bear with me...anyway, I'm planning to get a 325i sedan (auto) i've been comparing it with the C230 & Accord. Obviuosly german car is the best when it comes to road handling and noise from outside compare to japanese car . So me & my wife decided to go to the german car...now we're thinking getting a 325i instead of C230... the reasong is they have a full maintenace which is their advantage, seems better road handling & road noise compare to C230...just for my experience when I test drove it (C230 & 325i). In C230 has advantage also in small things such as big trunk, nice dashboard and also more power engine. But our final decision is 325i...so we hope that we didnt choose the wrong car.
Anyway, if you have some inputs about this car, 325i w/ Auto pkg & premium pkg. please tell me. Thanks in advance!!!

Jojo B. B)

P.S.
By the way...this is our first german car.
$32000 w/ 560 /mth (buy) 468 /mth (lease) what do you think about the price...???
Black Sapphire with Black leatherette

And also what do you think about the leatherette..??? Any special cleaner for that...??
I've got a 325i sedan, in black sapphire metallic/black leather (don't know anything about cleaning leatherette). It's been a great car and I've got no regrets. It's the first German car I've owned, and while I was a bit leery about moving from Honda/Acura due to their reliability, I've yet to have anything go wrong on my BMW.

Sounds like your set on the automatic - it's not for my tastes, especially in a 'sport' sedan, but whatever floats your boat. The manual offers a far more rewarding driving experience, and offers better performance as well (and it's cheaper). I'd also recommend the sport package (17 inch wheels, sport suspension, sport steering wheel, and 12 way adjustable sport seats) over the premium package. Wait, you said premium package and leatherette? The premium package includes leather - are you sure you got that right?

Either way, regardless of options, I'm sure you'll enjoy the 325
jefft325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 01:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
Cronk325i is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had my 325i for 3 months now & I LOVE IT!! Couldn't have made a better decision.
I wouldn't do a lease though, IMO.
Cronk325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 02:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
dfantom is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dfantom
Thanks for your inputs...yup I agree with the manual thing but you know If I'm still single most probably but I'm married and also I just want to make my wife feel good also while driving a bimmer...hehehe Actually I want manual because you save on gas, also you can control the gear and more power of course. But hey, we just got the 325i last night...damn!!! It's different feeling when your driving on the freeway man..!!! YEEESSSS!!!!
About the premium pkg... doesnt come with the leather, only leatherette...hmmmm base on the bmusa.com it say leatherette on premium pkg. Anyway guys..just letting you know that I'm very happy about this car and also it's my 1st german car...I've been dreaming to have one...hehehe :P B)
Well, i'll check in this forum about the care/maintenance. Keep you update for my modification..if i can..hahaha :lol:
(coming soon)
Boston Accoustics SL60 (2); GS1000 (2)
GT-50 (1)</span></span>
dfantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)