BMW Werkz banner

Both Kinds Of Clear Corner Lights

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  EnvyM3 
#1 ·
[attachmentid=14645] :banghead Can someone post pics of both kinds of clear corner lights on e46 sedan? I have seen the crystal looking kind, but not the true clear ones on a bimmmer. I appreciate it.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Originally posted by e46bim@Nov 3 2004, 12:49 PM
:cheers thanks, that helped. I am concidering the crystal type corner lights. Still undecided. Nice car guyo!
[snapback]223714[/snapback]​

i think it depends on what kind of headlights you have plus the newer bmw's look better with the clear corners because it seems to make the car look cleaner and goes with the stlyle..

the older bmw's look good with the white corners, that is my 2 cents.. i have the white one's on my '98 .. i think its the best type for that style..

goodluck on picking one out.. i can never make up my mind either.

#6 ·
Originally posted by e46bim@Nov 3 2004, 01:35 PM
[attachmentid=14662] :help Thanks for the reply, I have a 325i sedan silver metallic blue with the camera xenon lights. What ones would you pick? This is crucial, so treat as if your own. Lates! Scott
[snapback]223748[/snapback]​

i would def. get the true clears.. also the stealh bulbs to get rid of the yellow inside.. it would look awesome!

#9 ·
Originally posted by e46bim@Nov 3 2004, 01:48 PM
:blink: Stealth bulbs? Explain
[snapback]223757[/snapback]​

they replace the color of the amber lights to get ride of that amber color but the lights still shine amber.. you can get em anywhere..look online

and for you sig.. try using photoshop.

#10 ·
Originally posted by k2c69n+Nov 3 2004, 01:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(k2c69n @ Nov 3 2004, 01:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-e46bim@Nov 3 2004, 01:48 PM
:blink: Stealth bulbs? Explain
[snapback]223757[/snapback]​

they replace the color of the amber lights to get ride of that amber color but the lights still shine amber.. you can get em anywhere..look online

and for you sig.. try using photoshop.
[snapback]223763[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

I need to get the stealth bulbs foor the front and rears but I cant find them. Do you know of a website or have a link?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.