BMW ICOM for A+B+C/A2+B+C - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 09-26-2013, 04:47 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hmilycar is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
BMW ICOM for A+B+C/A2+B+C

2013 New ICOM A2 Diagnostic & Programming For BMW ICOM A2+B+C without software

New ICOM A2+B+C For BMW is upgrade of BMW ICOM, ICOM A2 For BMW is second generation of BMW ISTA diagnose and programming system.

BMW ICOM A2+B+C support BMW cars till 2013 year. Support BMW & MINI full system diagnose and offline programming

ICOM A2+B+C Function:
Interface A2 - OBD diagnostic supporting MOST, D-CAN and K-CAN protocols.
Interface B - diagnostic via MOST bus, and have connection to A-interface via USB connection.
Interface C - 20-pin cable for old models.

ICOM A2+B+C Special Features Compared with ICOM :
The modified ICOM A2 for vehicles with OBD access receives a significantly more powerful processor and more storage capacity.Robust aluminium case will help to avoid damage when using in harsh environments.

To protect the MOST connector, the ICOM B for vehicles with optical MOST access will be equipped with a soft cover made of rubber instead of the former plastic cap.

The ICOM C for old series with a diagnostics socket will be additionally equipped with an approx. 20 cm long cable, which facilitates the connection of the ICOM A2 and makes storage in the engine compartment easier.

BMW ICOM A2+B+C Package Including:
1pc x BMW ICOM A2 Interface
1pc x BMW ICOM B Most
1pc x BMW 20pin Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x LAN Cable

Best Quality BMW ICOM A+B+C with Software ISTAD(ISID 2.30) ISTAP(ISSS 2.46)(mobile HDD)

BMW ICOM BMW ISIS ISID A+B+C is the latest program, diagnose, coding and complete system BMW have the full system replace DIS GT1/SSS/OPS and OPPS. All BMW series can be processed with the ICOM-A, B and C-modules.

Descriptions:
ICOM A--OBD style diagnostic vehicle connector with communication protocols for MOST, K-CAN, D-CAN, KL15/30 detection, ignition failure status, battery status and TD signal for measurements.
ICOM B--OBD style diagnostic vehicle connector with a high speed MOST extension for ICOM A. Uses USB connection to the ICOM A.
ICOM C--Old style 20 pin diagnostic vehicle connector (in engine compartment) to OBD. Service interval reset and engine speed signal.

BMW ISIS/ICOM

3G COMPONENTSIntegrated Service Information Server (ISIS) - ISIS will come as an enclosed server rack for protection. Included are two high performance servers, an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), and a 100 Gigabit switch

In its introductory stage, ISIS will be loaded with the first version of Integrated Service Technical Application (ISTA-formerly known as ANTARES). The first version of ISTA (1.1) will encompass the Repair Manuals currently housed on the TIS website. Look for in-depth ISTA information in a future Service Information. Access to ISTA information can be accomplished via any ISID or properly configured PC with access to the workshop network.

The ultimate configuration of ISIS will also be a central storage point for all Technical Information, diagnostic and programming data updated automatically via JET stream. Updated information is utilized by all workshop equipment.

Integrated Service Information Display (ISID) - ISID will eventually replace the GT1 and DISplus. ISID will support the new service processes with numerous functions of diagnosis and later programming. ISID will have a direct data connection with ISIS. It is lighter than a GT1, costs less per unit and is standard with 2 batteries-one of which is housed in the docking station for charging.

Integrated Communication Optical Module (ICOM) - ICOM is a high performance vehicle interface that will take the place of the GT1/DISplus diagnostic head and will eventually phase out the OPS/OPPS heads. While it supports the new service processes, it also is integrated to older model series. ICOM will have a direct data connection with ISIS and runs wireless at 100 megabit as opposed to the 2 megabit existing wireless 2G network, for a performance improvement of 50 times. It is lighter than it predecessors and costs less per unit.

BMW ICOM Software ISTA/D(ISID 2.30) ISTA/P(ISSS 2.46)
Supports windows XP and windows 7, 64 bit, advice you use windows 7, 64 bit
Laptop computer/Notebook/PC requirements: dual core 2.0 cpu 4G ram 250GB
Desktop computer requirements: interl i3\i5cpu 8GRAM 250G 72000RPM HARDDDISK
Available with ISTA/D and ISTA/P
Offline diagnose and coding
ISTA/D version: ISID2.30
ISTA/P version: ISSS 2.46(offline coding)
Run in VWMARE(Virtual Machine)
do not support online update
Laptop requirement: dual core 2.0 cpu 4G ram 250GB
Desktop computer requirement: interl i3\i5cpu 8GRAM 250G 72000RPM HARDDDISK

Available with Language: Chinese,english,German,French,Spanish,Portuguese,S wedish,Danish,Czech,Dutch,Greek,Japanese,korean,po lish,Romanian,
Russian,Tukish,Indonesian,Thai

Package List:
ICOM A, ICOM B, ICOM C,Lan Cable,mobile HDD fit all computer

Hello,I am hmilycar. The meaning of my user name is that How much I love you-car. If you also love car,you can visit my homepage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 08-14-2014, 05:07 AM
n00b

ealltech is on a distinguished road
BMW ICOM is the most advanced BMW diagnostic tool. We provide the hardware, software and the complete solution. Solving our customers of problems

is our passion. As a professinal supplier, we recognize that the key to customer satisfaction and our long-term success is to anticipate customer needs and

offer good after-service that provide our customers with a distinct competitive advantage.

To meet the needs to the BMW car diagnostic tool in our target markets, now, we have some kinds of BMW diagnostic tool. Such as BMW ICOM A2,

BMW ICOM, BMW ICOM A B C, BMW ICOM D for BMW motorcycle, BMW Scanner,BMW OPS, BMW GT1, BMW E-SYS, BMW E-SYS for F chassis

car cable and BMW icom software,etc. By the way, we have competitive price and better, quicker after-sale service.

BMW ICOM A2 is the newest diagnostic tool for BMW. Compared with BMW ICOM, it is more steady, and the heat dissipation function is mote stronger.

Latest software: 2.36.2; 2.49.3. Service: One year free update, Long-term technical support As all of you know.
#3 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014, 10:50 PM
n00b

Tony Back is on a distinguished road
Despite the fact that BMW ICOM A2+B+C has been come up for more than a year and a half, many car owners, auto mechanics and auto repair shops still do not know much about it. And thus many customers have asked me what is the difference between ICOM A2+B+C and the traditional BMW ICOM?

Although both of them are highly-praised obd2 diagnostic tools for diagnosing and programming BMW vehicles, BMW ICOM A2+B+C is in fact an improved version of BMW ICOM. There are 5 distinct differences between these two BMW dianostic tools:

1. BMW ICOM A2+B+C is able to work on the newest BMW cars built in recent years, while BWM ICOM only supports relatively old vehilces.

2. The software of BMW ICOM A2+B+C is compatible with many more computers than BMW ICOM. For example, it can work with Dell D630, D620, E6420, E6400 E49, E420, E430, G570, X201, X200, X201T, T60, T61, T400, X61T and X60.

3. BMW ICOM A2+B+C is easier to be installed than BMW ICOM. Once its hard disk is inserted into a computer, the device can automatically install.

4. This software of ICOM A2+B+C has been updated to version 2013.12. The BMW ICOM A2+B+C software can run 30% faster than that of BMW ICOM.

5. The BMW ICOM A2+B+C additionally equips an 20cm or so long cable for old BMW cars with a diagnostics socket, providing easier storage in the engine compartment.

This entry was posted in car diagnostic tool and tagged bmw diagnostic tool. Bookmark the permalink.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)