BMW Werkz banner

BMW E46 E90 E92 carbon fiber interior wrap check it out!

27K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Dann-0h 
#1 · (Edited)
sup guys some of the various wraps i've done! check it out! just showing off i guess!...

e92 m3 steering wheel to match oem optional carbon fiber woven leather trim:

e92 m3 wrapped:

e92 335i coupe wrapped steering wheel trim & shifter trim:

e90 335i wrapped steering wheel trim & shifter trim:

e46 m3 interior trim wrapped:

See less See more
#3 ·
cf wrap

Chris,
those are not a kit you can buy from BMW, those are the stock oem pieces that I wrapped in carbon fiber fabric myself. let me know if you have any questions about it. this is more of a DIY or a service peeps offer to wrap your existing trim pieces.

#6 ·
Chris,
those are not a kit you can buy from BMW, those are the stock oem pieces that I wrapped in carbon fiber fabric myself. let me know if you have any questions about it. this is more of a DIY or a service peeps offer to wrap your existing trim pieces.
“Custom fiber fabric”? Sorry, wasn’t aware that this was actually fabric, akin to something high quality like, say, kevlar. This is just reinforced plastic. So all of you boys who want to part with your money, go for it. Go wrap your entire car in plastic with some simulated lines through it. Alternatively, do a bit of research and learn about carbon fiber and the components used to make it. They surely are not anything like the crap being sold here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.