You Can Has A Custom Title!!
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: UMBC, Maryland
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1) unscrew the two verticle T20 torx screws that holds the cluster.
2) pull out the cluster, disconnect the two wire harnesses. (there is a flip mechenism that unlocks the wires, you must push a small tab for the flip mechenism to flip up and unlock)
3) pull the two rubber knobs/buttons out.
4) behind teh cluster you will find 7 T10 torx screws. unscrew them
5) the back plastic casing should come right out
6) carefully take out the gauge unit. Its a big computer board on one side, and the gauges on the other side. Gently take it out and put it aside
7) now you have the cluster plastic covering with the glass. Just apply the rings on. (you may need adhesive)
8) install everything back in reverse order. Make sure the needles are where they were from the start
9) when you plug the wires back, one of them will cause the gauges to make a buzzing noise..dont worry.