BMW 3 Series with original Bluetooth and Nokia 62 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-14-2004, 09:01 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
lucky75 is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Hi,

i've a problem with my Bmw 320d Touring (april 2004) with originale Nav Sat and Bluetooth BMW. The Nokia 6230 not work correctly (no phonebook and sms). Do you know if it's possible to change the original kit bluetooth BMW with another kit (for example Parrot Ck-3000 or CK-4000 or others) that is full compatible with Nokia 6230 and with Navigator Sat BMW?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 01:04 AM
n00b

franj is an unknown quantity at this point
G'day,

Doesn't appear that you can buy another cradle to fit other phones. I'm using a Siemens phone and it works well. I don't bother with plugging the phone in as that's the beauty of bluetooth! I would rather the space for cupholders!!

franj
#3 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 02:52 AM
n00b

mobilezen is an unknown quantity at this point
Certain manufacturers will only allow specific information to be transmitted via bluetooth. Nokia allows the least information as also seen on the Acura TL. Sony Ericsson and Siemens, seems to display signal, strength, phonebook, etc etc. Also, if you purchased a 6230 that came in a white box (which means its from hong kong), you might have a problem because most of those phones come out premature. As far as I know, the newest firmware for the 6230 is 3.16 or 4.22 (or 4.23 I forgot) for the 6230b.

Need a firmware upgrade for your mobile phone? Have questions about bluetooth? <a href='mailto:alex@mobilezen.com'>Email Me</a>

<a href='http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=mobilez en' target='_blank'>Car stuff, Mobile Phones, click on my auctions.</a>

msn: zennoodle@hotmail.com / aim: zennoodle
#4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2004, 04:34 AM
dmo
n00b

dmo is an unknown quantity at this point
glad to see i'm not the only person who is having probs with 6230 and 3-series bluetooth - has anyone found a solution which allows names to appear on screen yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)