BMW Werkz banner

bluetooth with a Treo?

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  737flyer 
#1 ·
hey guys im thinking of buying a treo 650 and im wondering if itd work with my bluetooth system in my car. 330i zhp

#4 ·
already did that but i guess i shoulda clarified my question....the Treo is under Sprint and i have Verizon i was just wondering if that made a diff. also thats for the 05 and newer i have an 03...so i did "look it up":p

#6 ·
The approved phone list is different for the ULF bluetooth systems which Red330 has vs the factory incorporated Bluetooth systems as of 3/05. The treo 650 is not on the list for the ULF system's approved phones. I have however paired my Sprint Treo 650 to a few ULF systems without any probs. Your best bet is to get a friend to let you try it before purchasing or go in to a Sprint store and see if they will try it for you. I think it will work but you may only have limited functions. Also to what Hootie said, he is right bluetooth is bluetooth however BMW's list is Carrier specific meaning only the phone by that specific carrier is guaranteed to work so keep in mind that only that specific phone with that specific carrier will BMW give you technical support on if you have any probs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.