BMW Werkz banner

Blocked Head Lamp Wash Jets

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Furious 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone.

I am having trouble with the wash system on my 330i. The south of the UK has hard water with limescale in it. The windscreen wash jets keep blocking, so I just a pi to unblock them. The problem is my head lamp wash jets are blocked to, but I do not know of a way to get them to open up so I can unblock them. Does anyone have any ideas??

:dunno

#2 ·
Originally posted by Howie@Jul 17 2005, 03:26 PM
Hi Everyone.

I am having trouble with the wash system on my 330i. The south of the UK has hard water with limescale in it. The windscreen wash jets keep blocking, so I just a pi to unblock them. The problem is my head lamp wash jets are blocked to, but I do not know of a way to get them to open up so I can unblock them. Does anyone have any ideas??

:dunno
[snapback]363004[/snapback]​
Anyone??? :dunno

#3 ·
i dunno if you have access to a airhose, but most of the time the best way to do it, is have someone sit in the car and hit the washer jets, and the other guy use the airhose and force the air in the nozzles, it should clear it up, then use a pick and adjust hte nozzles so they are lined up correctly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.