black 2000 328i - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2006, 12:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
bamillerthree is on a distinguished road
black 2000 328i

ok so i have a black 2000 BMW 328i, i just go it and want to change the exterior , i was just wondering if anyone could post a picture of there car and list of there parts or something like that. im not really sure what i need. thanks in advance.
bamillerthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2006, 01:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
miztuhdan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to miztuhdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamillerthree
ok so i have a black 2000 BMW 328i, i just go it and want to change the exterior , i was just wondering if anyone could post a picture of there car and list of there parts or something like that. im not really sure what i need. thanks in advance.
click next to my name where it says "view miztuhdan's cars"

Track Day-- Spartanburg, SC

United BMW Parts Department
miztuhdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 03:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Keep it Copacetic

Car: 1995 BMW M3
Photos:
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
There are a lot of options out there for your e46. I say browse sites like

www.jlevisw.com
www.turnermotorsport.com
www.bavauto.com
www.bimmerworld.com

A great clean otpion for your front bumper is the M-technic II bumpers that cae on the e46 performace package cars in 04+. Theres also a lip to add to this you will find online.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
///M Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 05:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
bamillerthree is on a distinguished road
thanks for the help.

correct me if im wrong but m-thecnic is OEM BMW? and it allows me to alter the body of my 328i so that it will look like an M3?
bamillerthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 07:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
drz
Administrator

Car: zhp
Photos:
drz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
Quote:
thanks for the help.

correct me if im wrong but m-thecnic is OEM BMW? and it allows me to alter the body of my 328i so that it will look like an M3?
It's OEM BMW, but it is different from the M3 bumper. It was standard equipment on the performance package E46 330's from 2002-2006.

The OEM BMW M3 bumper will not fit your car. The M3 is wider.

I, personally, like the M Teknic bumper, because it is sporty, yet it doesn't appear like you are trying to fake an M3.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
miztuhdan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to miztuhdan
Quote:
thanks for the help.

Just as a FYI, if you want the M-Tech kit for the E46, you're looking at about 2 grand. The bumpers add up to $899.00 + tax. In order to put the bumpers on, additional parts are required, adding up. You then need to get the bumpers painted to match your car color (they come primed), and if you want to install it yourself, you've saved a few hundred. If not, there you have it, total price probably coming to over $2,000.

Track Day-- Spartanburg, SC

United BMW Parts Department
miztuhdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
drz
Administrator

Car: zhp
Photos:
drz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
Quote:
Originally Posted by miztuhdan
Just as a FYI, if you want the M-Tech kit for the E46, you're looking at about 2 grand. The bumpers add up to $899.00 + tax. In order to put the bumpers on, additional parts are required, adding up. You then need to get the bumpers painted to match your car color (they come primed), and if you want to install it yourself, you've saved a few hundred. If not, there you have it, total price probably coming to over $2,000.
quoted to note I agree

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)