welcome aboard LasVegas325!!
i don't think the alarm system would drain your battery that quick. here are some possible problems if your battery is fairly new:
1) short circuit draining battery corrective action:
test for excessive current drain with everything electrical off.
2) short driving trips and high electrical drain on charging system does not allow battery to recharge. corrective action:
evaluate driving style. where possible, reduce electrical consumption when making short trips.
3) drive belt(s) worn or damaged corrective action:
inspect or replace multi-ribbed belt(s).
4) battery faulty corrective action:
test battery and replace if necessary.
5) battery cables loose, dirty or corroded corrective action:
clean or replace cables.
6) alternator or voltage regulator faulty corrective action:
test alternator and voltage regulator.