BMW Werkz banner

Any good BMW dealership in the NJ area?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  1fast4door 
#1 ·
Hey guys :lol:

Do any of you know a good BMW dealership in the New Jersey area?

I heard a lot of people talking about Rallye Motors Llc in NJ. Do they also provide the best service (body, maintenance, etc.) It's the largest BMW dealership in NJ right?

Thanks a lot for your feedbacks!

Best Regards,

Donald

#3 ·
I can say from personal experience that Denville BMW sure gave me the runaround. It was my first visit there and I was NOT impressed. They did a wheel alignment for me and I also replaced a tire to match another new one I had. Just to check on quality I checked air pressure when I got hom and found pressure at 38 and 32 on the same axle. You just can't do a good wheel alignment with that sort of inaccuracy. It makes me wonder what else they missed.

I also am in need of recommendations for a good place to get my 2001 325 CIC serviced. I will track this thread

#4 ·
I bought mine from morristown bmw I found a 2000 328i loaded, on auto trader.com I called morristown they were very helpful. they sent me picutures and I put a hold on the car untill I could drive from maryland to check it out. I loved it and it was just as described. not to mention 2.9 % financing through bmw. needless to say that was the happiest I have ever been leaving a dealership and the three hour ride home I was wishing was longer. this car is so much fun to drive but everyone reading this probably already knows that from their own experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.