1. unscrew fastener that holds air box
2. unscrew 2 screws by strut housing
3. detach 2 lines ( should ooz a lil green fluid)
4. unscrew the tentioner and remove
5. flip off the belt
6. unscrew bottom bolt
7.disconnect positive/negative lines from alt
8. pull out alternator!!
1. start at 8 and work your way to 1.
this way much easier than i anticipated. total cost for this job depends where you get the alternator from and if your doing it youself, GSF and europarts are pretty cheap.
__________________ VELVET BLUE UK INDIVIDUAL , IM THE LAST
UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
I stepped in a plate of Pasta the other day - now I have to worry about my Carbonara footprint!