BMW Werkz banner

Maintenance

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  bow 
#1 ·
Ok so my car hit 65000 miles the other day and the "Service Engine Soon" light comes on. Now I called an authorized BMW dealer shop and asked what is done and how much. I was curious how many others have had they maintenance done and how much was the cost? I'm almost scared to call the dealer cause I'm sure they gonna say some outrageous price.

#2 ·
You are probably looking at a general tune-up ie: plugs, oil, air filter, fuel filter. change coolant, brake fluid. you can find a competent mechanic that's good with euro cars and it would be cheaper than the stealer.

#3 ·
joshsanders82 said:
You are probably looking at a general tune-up ie: plugs, oil, air filter, fuel filter. change coolant, brake fluid. you can find a competent mechanic that's good with euro cars and it would be cheaper than the stealer.
I plan on doing my homework with the euro mechanics I don't need my ride coming out worse I'm sure it will run me around $500 for the tune up but the dealer will charge lots more so I'm trying to avoid that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.