To 325isBaby and anyone else with E90 experience - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E46, E90) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1999 to Current. Models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318Ci, BMW 320i, BMW 323i, BMW 325i, BMW 330i, BMW 328 Ci, BMW 328i, BMW 325i/xi, BMW 330Ci, BMW 320d, BMW 330d, BMW 335d.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 06:57 PM
drz
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
(Thread Starter)
To 325isBaby and anyone else with E90 experience

I am considering getting a 2006 325i. I am crossing my fingers for some of them to be left at my local dealership once January rolls around, when they have ther red tag sales.

As a rule of thumb, I like to stay away from first year models, but I like teh idea of knowing a car from birth. The guesswork on my E36 drives em crazy sometimes, since I have no idea at all about its history.

Should I absolutely stay away from E90s? Have they looked okay so far?

I know the new 328i sedans are coming and all, but a 325i will already be faster than my E36 328i, and will cost less than the new 328i.

I guess I just want to know what everyone thinks/suggests.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 09:36 PM
n00b

oogabooga is an unknown quantity at this point
have you considered European Delivery

hello,
have you considered european delivery ? i was in the same boat as you at the beginning of october. after looking around my area for an 06 325i i could not find the car combo i needed left in inventory. i then discoverd european delivery and got an outstanding deal on a brand new 328i. i'm getting arctic metalic/ beige leatherette, steptronic, comfort access, power seats, fold down seats and bmw assist. MSRP for my car including $180 training fee and shipping/handeling is
$37745. european delivery invoice price 32530 including s/h. i got my new car the way i want it for 33,xxx. my out the door price including tax and license will be 35,xxx. if you have any questions you can pm me.
good luck
#3 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 09:40 PM
drz
Administrator

drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
Tell me more about this. So, after the options, your 2007 328i cost you $33,xxx?

Last edited by drz; 10-22-2006 at 09:53 PM.
#4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 10:03 PM
drz
Administrator

(Thread Starter)
How's the leatherette treating you?

I am doing some research. I can fly to Munich from here for under $700

#5 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 10:03 PM
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drz
Tell me more about this. So, after the options, your 2007 328i cost you $33,xxx?
yes but i'm picking the car up in munich, driving it around and then bmw ships it back to me in the us. and before you ask all of that is included in the price i paid.
here is a link to the official bmwna ed website.
Overview - - BMW North America

here is a link to bimmerfest where they have detailed info and other user experiences. my name on that site is musashi707.

European Delivery - bimmerfest - BMW Forums

here is a link to e90 msrp and confidential invoice pricing
Bimmerfest Exclusive - Complete MY 2007 E90 Confidential Pricing! - bimmerfest - BMW Forums
happy shopping
#6 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 10:08 PM
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drz
How's the leatherette treating you?

I am doing some research. I can fly to Munich from here for under $700
this is my second bimmer as i'm a current 03 e46 owner. i have leatherette on my current car and i constantly get compliments on my nice leather seats. i also have a big, drooly, hairy dog and cleanup takes about 5 minutes and my seats are good to go.
#7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 10:09 PM
drz
Administrator

(Thread Starter)
Cool. Yeah, before you posted, I was reading up on that stuff on bmwusa.com.

I just, and i mean, just (as in yesterday) sold my other car. If I have a trade-in, do you know if I can keep it until I get my car here in America? DO they give yo ua loaner while you wait?

This sounds so snobby. I can't believe I am even considering it.... but I am! :B

#8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 10:12 PM
drz
Administrator

(Thread Starter)
lol! it's funny that everyone calls it ED

#9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 10:16 PM
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drz
lol! it's funny that everyone calls it ED
i know it's the only time i want to associated with that term:lol: . unfortunately you do not get a loner car. but with the money you save on the deal you can rent whatever you see fit. approx redilevery time is 6-8 weeks . ouch . but this was the only way i could afford an e90.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E46, E90)