BMW Werkz banner

325i clock issue

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Jack Dabsy 
#1 ·
My wife and I just recently purchased a '01 325i from a friend in Seattle. On the trip back to Grand Rapids MI, a deer in northern Wyoming decided to commit suicide using our vehicle. Unfortunately, there was not a BMW dealership within 300 miles of the accident, and we were held at the mercy of the insurance company to have it repaired by a Chevy body shop. Total damage: $5000 and six weeks wait. Hammer Chevrolet in Sheridan, WY did a great job. It looks as good as new and ran great on the trip back. The problem is now that I can not get the clock to stay set after turning the key off. I looked at the other links and followed their advice. Even checked fuse 33 and that looks fine - did not ohm it out though. Everything else on the computer dash seems to work, except that i noticed that the trip odometer resets each time the ignition is turned off. Is this also related to the clock?

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.