BMW Werkz banner

3 Series Question

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  KillFox 
#1 ·
Well I'm in the market for a 3 series but have a quick question. I'm looking at a 2001 or 2002 330CI and was curious if there are any major differences in the 3 series from years 2001-Current? I'm also curious when the new 3 series is going to be coming out? I ask this question because I would hate to purchase the car and then have the value of the car drop significantly after the new model comes out.

Nick

#2 ·
:welcome

1) New 3 series is set to release in mid-05, but i doubt the value will decrease on the E46, the new 3 series is an ugly child....

2) The 2001 3 series front bumper is of a different design than its children, 2002 on.

3) The 2004 3 series has a little slicker looking front end, created by altering the look of the corner lights. The 2004 also features a little difference in package options, as you can get teh AWD, M Sport, etc....

4) If you have the money, i would suggest ordering an 04 or an early 05, that way you get all the features you want, instead of hunting for a used bimmer with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.