BMW Werkz banner

2006 325i

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  sardar 
#1 ·
Sorry for posting this topic again as it has probably been posted many times before (newby). I am thinking of picking up a 3-series at the Munich factory this Summer. Driving through Europe was make a perfect vacation and break in the new Bimmer at the same time. :driving The question is: Is the 325i sedan a good choice or the higher hp 330i better? The car would be driven in the mountains here at the 5000 ft level and power is a definite consideration. Also, what accessories (beside the automatic for my wife) :banghead are considered "required"? Thanks for your input.

#3 ·
If money isn't an issue, go for the increased horse power of a 330i (or name your model). I have driven most of the motors available (but of course, not the new 3's coming out - but I hope to change that in about one week). I have driven and/or own 318i, 320, 323, 330 (and a 528i). The 330 is definitely the most fun, and nice to have the extra power on hand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.