BMW Werkz banner

2006 325 headlight replacement

5K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  robnyc 
#1 ·
So I recently bought a 2006 325i and decided that i wanted to get new headlight that had angel eyes in them (since my current ones don't).
So my question is how difficult is it to change the headlight (not just the bulb, but the housing as well)

Thanks!

#2 ·
It's not that bad. Takes about 20-30 minutes depending on your skill level. Of your going to replace them, make sure you get an assembly that has the Angel Eyes preinstalled. Installing the rings into the stock headlights is much more difficult.

#4 ·
Well the that means you need to post pictures! Can't leave us hanging!

#6 ·
That's okay. It's looks great.

#10 ·
I actually ordered mine from eBay, and mine came with 6k hid and they were like 365 I believe. At least the ones I bout were direct plug and play so they were very easy to put in and no error code, every once in a while the headlight warning will come on the dash but it goes away within 5 seconds and it's not very often at all

#11 ·
The E46 can be coded for different light features including DRL delete and Euro flashers.

#16 ·
In the picture, i have just my angel eyes on, (they are wired into your running lights) And and ordered them with 6k hid head lights and also bought 6k hid fog lights as well (conversion kit was only like $30) but the lights werent quite bright enough so i switched them all for 8k hid and they are plenty bright and they have a slight tint of blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.