BMW Werkz banner

2005 325i Tyre Quetion

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  fobbie 
#1 ·
i got my new car 4 days ago, it has gone for 60 miles. then, some how, my tyre goes flat, then i go repair it, there is a big hole there,,,,, the repair man told me i should go back my dealer and deal with him tut give me a brand new tyre....i dont no will tut workin,,..guys, is tut ture?

also, is the back up tyre use good for a long distance? i thoguth tut it is the same size as the tyre...the dealer told me it is all god to drive on...if i drive fast and long distance, is tut alrite?

#2 ·
What is tut? It is next to impossible to warranty a tire due to everyday wear and tear, also road hazards, if anything the dealer will redirect you to the tire manufacturer to warranty it. Also the spare is a full size spare and is suitable for normal driving.

#5 ·
if you blew your tire within 60 miles here is the reason why:

1) you ran over something
2) someone slashed your tires
3) YOU DON'T HAVE Z TIRES, YOU WERE SPEEDING OVER 100 MPH FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.

lol

325i stock does NOT come with Z tires. the tires they come with are rated at 100 mph no higher. short periods of 100+ are okay im not sure if you went over a 100 or whatever but just to let you know that. z tires cost about $180-$200 a piece. good luck

ps: it's not tyre it's tire.
and what is "tut"
dealer will not replace faulty tire. guaranteed.

#6 ·
well, tyre is a formal word as a tire, if u dont belive me, check.
tut = that

and the dealer said that they will at least make up the hole....
also, i have a quetsion, wen i have a flat tire or tyre, i drive about 50 miles, this tire is no good no more rite?

#7 ·
the dealer said that he will make up the flat tire, and i can use the back up tire as normal,..
just carious, is that dangerous for driving a back up tire everyday
??
or should i just get another new one...the dealer told me it is the samething a back up tire and a normal tire...is that 100 percent true?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.