| Originally posted by fobbie@May 23 2005, 08:07 PM |
i add 91 gas for full, and how many miles should it run?
i think my is turn out about 250 miles...
Mileage depends on many things, besides the Octane:
- City driving (stop-n-go) vs. Highway driving with cruise control
- In city driving, conservative driving vs. aggressive driving
- Proper tire pressure in all 4 tires
- Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Ignition components good ?
- Do you have 200 lbs of stuff in the trunk?
Don't laugh, there are people who carry their lafe savings in their car
eventhough they don't ever touch any of that stuff.
and probably many more...
On my '97 328i, I get 22 MPG in the city and 32 MPG on the highgway.
My tires are all ALWAYS properly inflated. Air Filter, and Fuel filter are new/clean. Spark plugs are new, ignition coils are good.