BMW Werkz banner

2004 330ci w/Performance Pkg. VS Infiniti G35

6K views 30 replies 23 participants last post by  BMW-ATI 
#1 ·
I wanted to compare the 04 330ci with a Performance Pkg. to a Infiniti G35 6spd Manual. Which is a better performer and handler?

#27 ·
Originally posted by ajhort@May 18 2004, 08:35 PM
THE BIMMER IS THE BETTER CAR>>>SURE THE INFINITI HAS A BETTER PRICE AND IT GIVES U MORE FOR YOUR MONEY>>BUT THE INTERIOR IS CHEAP ITS NOTHING MORE THAN A NISSAN>>>THE INFINITI HAS A TERRIBLE RESALE VALUE JUST LOOK AT ITS HISTORY>>I SAW A NINETY FOUR FIVE TWENTY FIVE WITH OVER TWO HUNDRED K ON IT SELL FOR TEN K>>>NOT BAD
[snapback]116689[/snapback]​

Hey ajhort,

times are a chang'in

http://www.cars.com/go/crp/buyingGuides/ar...uryResidual.jsp

since the original poster was looking at recent models, lets use recent data

#28 ·
Originally posted by Silver4evr@May 7 2004, 08:39 AM
......BTW, I also own a '97 Accord with 72.5k miles that I bought new and it has never needed a repair or broken down on the highway. Just regular maintenance. That's a hard record to beat.....
[snapback]111396[/snapback]​
I have a 1999 Mustang GT with 72k miles on it without ever breaking down and I beat that thing to death... anyway, just a point that many cars can go forever without problems. Before that I had a 1978 Ford F150 with like 200k on it and never had any problems with it either...

On another note, how much you wanna bet there is a G35 forum out there with the same looking thread but just all sorts of people who opted for the infinity and absolutely love it... probably proud of themselves for not buying that silly BMW for 10k more... lol...

Anyway, the original question.... a G35 versus 330 with performance package.... who knows, probably gonna be close. But when you are flying down the road in your pimp 330 even if your a few tenths behind that G35, you can rest easy knowing that you are crusin in your sweet sweet ride... not to mention if you then had to stop suddenly or turn sharply, you could do it whereas that G35 might not...

Drive on fellas.... by the way, I have onyl had my 2002 330Ci for a couple weeks and it blows away everything that I have ever driven before... not in straight line, but overall... kick ass... I am already addicted.

#30 ·
Yes, the 330Ci Performance Package is wayyyy better.

We've had fully loaded G35s with spoilers, Navigation, with everything, come in..... and they trade them in in for BMWs. It happens ALL the time.

Once they drive the 330Ci with the performance package and Navigation.

The deal is closed.

Although, I have to admit, driving a G35 6MT with Nav. is nice, but not as good as a BMW. :haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.