BMW Werkz banner

2000 Bmw 323i Reviews.. Whats Your Opinion?

17K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Hootie 
#1 ·
Ive been into BMW's for a while now, but havent owned one for 2 years. I sold my 2000 323i a while back, and im thinking of getting another. I was wondering if you guys have been having good luck with yours. I LOVED mine when i had it, but it was just a baby... How are they holding up?!?!

Here are the specs:

2000 323i - Loaded
Auto w/ step
68k miles
black ext - gray leather int.

I believe it has all the packages.. (sport/premium/cold weather). It has a moonroof, heated seats, fog lights, HK sound, sport suspenion, buttons on the steering wheel... etc)

how much is a car like this worth?

Here is a pic of my old 323i.... thanks for your input!!

See less See more
#3 ·
You could probably still get $20K for it. I bought my 2000 323ci last may with 26,000 miles on it for $20K. Send me some info on those rims if you can. I'm gettin some new ones in the spring and those would look damn fine on my car.

#5 ·
I bought my 2000 323i over a year ago. it had 75k when i bought it, now it has 109k. it was in awesome condition and it still is. I haven't done anything except routine maintenance so far. Nothing has broke. I think it still feels pretty tight - still no major interior rattles or anything like that. Engine feels great - doesn't consume any oil that I can detect.
I love the car - plan on replacing it with an updated one when the time comes.
I expect the need to replace some ball joints in the next year or two. I'm guessing the life of those to be less than 150k even though they still feel fine.
Mine is a manual tranny. I personally wouldn't buy one without, not only because I prefer to shift myself, but because I don't trust the longevity of bmw automatics.

-Tony

#7 ·
Bought mine in March 2003 with 41K for $22,000. I had BMW certified warranty and had to replace the tranny (at 95K) last fall (Covered by warranty). Other than re-charging the A/C (Also was covered by warranty, unexpectedly), no other major problems. I just had a tune-up; changed plugs, belts, oxy sensors. Overall, the car has been holding up pretty well and I can see holding onto the car for quite some time. 112K as of today... "Knock on wood"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.