Hopefully someone will have come across some similar electrical problems... Symptoms are:
1) Indicator dashboard lights don't work, although indicators themselves work
2) Radio can't 'see' CD changer
3) Traction control switches itself on/off at will
4) Indicators don't flash when car locked from keyfob remote
5) Car just dies, all power gone, as if key has been removed. A lot of fun at busy junctions in rush hour.
Have taken it to dealer who could not find the problem. They checked some electrics module (name began with a C or K?) but no joy. They want the car in for two days and gleefully assure me it's "going to be a biggie" as they are going to strip it down completely. Anyone seen this before? And also any Manchester independent specialist reccomendations much appreciated..
Yours in desperation