BMW Werkz banner

20 inch wheels on 325ci?

6K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Lord Vader 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if 20 inch wheels will fit a 2004 325ci? If so what is the best tire size.

Thanks

#5 ·
HAHAHA!!! Wow! Actually, 20 inch wheels look SICK on the 325ci!
Just because someone want to ride on a 20 inch doesn't mean there tryin to ride like its a "gangsta caddie" ...
As long as it's the right wheel, it looks great!!!
The only prob is that you will be on a 25 series tire and you have TO BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS of where and how you drive to avoid having a blow out or breaking a wheel.

#6 ·
This thread is 8 years old. Why?

You cant fit 20's on an E36 or E46. Even if you could, they would look retarded.

#9 ·
What work did you have to do to get a 20 to fit?

I want to see pics of a 20" because honestly I don't really believe it. I believe that t rides like shit. Why would you want 20"s on a BMW anyway? The car was not designed for stuff like that.

#11 ·
That makes better sense. Still dont think it looks good. I have 18"s and you gotta roll the fenders.

#12 ·
YOu CAN DEF FIT 20'S ON A BMW 325Ci AND IT LOOKS SICK!!!

You must have some REALLY big tires if you have to roll your fenders on 18's...

BTW, here's a link to 2003 325ci just like mine w/ a few mods, it has M3 fenders and hood so, dont mistake it for one but, IT IS LOWERED w/ F2 Autolife Type II Suspension and its rolling on DPE LS5 in Brushed Aluminum
Rivet less with custom program for face
Custom offset for the wide body
2.5 lip in the front and 5 lip in the back
20×8, 20×10!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU TELL SOMEBODY "I KNOW" YOU CAN'T FIT 20'S ON 325Ci

2003 BMW 325Ci Europrojektz OSS

#13 ·
I don't have big tires. It's common knowledge that 18"s will rub the fender on an E36. Not much but it runs under cornering.

That link you posted, that car has 20"'s because it's a custom Widebody kit! He had to cut and modify his fenders for those to fit. A STOCK E46 can not fit 20"s. Don't tell me to do my homework, because I know what I am talking about. You just said 20's fit, you never said they fit without extensive modification.

From the link:
". Duran recalls the day he cut his fenders, I really felt a fuse blow in my head. What the fuck am I doing? I ended up in the toilet and came out sweating bullets. I said, ok, let’s go. It’s either going to be bad ass, or it’s going to be bad ass."

Show me a picture a of a 3 Series with 20"s with stock fenders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.