BMW Werkz banner

zkw euro spec headlights w. angel eyes

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jllphan 
#1 ·
hi
i was thinking about getting ZKW Euro Ellipsoids & DDE Lightning™ PLUS - Angel Eyes Package for my 98 328is and am not sure about some things. i really like the white look of the angel eyes that jilphan has. what exactly was it that you asked for(jilphan)? do i need to upgrade the bulbs to get the best look? will these be compatible with HID's should i decide to upgrade? i have read that these are pretty bulky and that it takes some work to install a cold air intake, i have ordered a eurosport conforti cold air itake (has heat shield), will i be ablew to do both? thanks.

#2 ·
Im pretty sure joey has silverstar bulbs. The eyes come white. Ellipsoids will accept HIDs. And there is not much room for a CAI, although rumor has it that some will fit.

#4 ·
Yes, as usual, Prez is right. I have Silverstar bulbs by Sylvania. These are MUCH better than the Hella or PIAA bulbs, I tried those too.

As for "angel eyes", umnitza.com is the place to go. They can actually make them a few different colors, but I asked specifically for WHITE. Not greenish or blueish or anything other than bright white. As I plan to go to an HID set up at some point, I thought white was the best color to start with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.