BMW Werkz banner

Window probs

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  El Presidente 
#1 ·
Hey,

Ive got a 93 318 and i have a problem with the windows.....none of the windows work, but the sunroof does..... so its not the comfort relay, can anyone help? Thanks

#9 ·
Originally posted by ausie320@Jun 21 2004, 07:47 AM
The power window circuit breaker is the "switch" with the picture of a window with a lightning bolt. Mine is located next to the steering column. (91 320i rhd)
ah, yes. that thing. Wish I had it so i could lock out my passenger window. NA spec doesn't have it so i always forget about it when something isn't working. I think he's in NA though so it wouldn't matter.

#13 ·
I may.

I've got a chrome shift surround to install at some point, but I'm waiting to pick up a new boot first. I'll need my new debit card to do that though. Kinda pissed. Bought a new knob but it doesn't fit. It goes halfway down then stops. I tried to dremel it out but it didn't seem to have any effect. If it doesn't, it only cost me .99 on ebay, so I guess I won't be too mad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.