BMW Werkz banner

Why Not Keyless Entry? Cd Player?

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Cruzin 323is 
#1 ·
Made a deal with a dealer for a 97 328i and they said they'd add the keyless entry and an in-dash CD player. Now, a week later, they're saying they can't add keyless entry for this car because it doesn't have power locks. There's a lock button in the center console that, IIRC, locks and unlocks all the doors. Sounds like power locks to me...Is there some reason why this car shouldn't have the ability to have the factory system added?

Also, they're telling me they didn't have an in-dash CD head for this car and can only put a changer in. I'm not wild about trunk changers so I'm wondering about the options here.

Cory
:dunno

#2 ·
sounds fishy to me.......A 97 328I should have power seats, keyless entry as their BASIC features. My 98 323IS has keyless entry stock and its a lower model than 328IS. Scrutinize that thing man. maybe its a 92 325i or something?

of course the original owner could have ordered it that way too, which makes more sense.

#4 ·
That's total BS, they can do both of those thigns for you, they are just trygin to full you and not do something they said they would!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.