NOTE! I'm NOT ASKING $9'000 for it. if someone will pay me that I'm totally cool with it, but come on... be realistic (as am I)
you are BMW fans.. there should be someone who is looking for a car like that and can make a fair offer... to at least cover what I paid for all that stuff.
CLICK FOR PICTURES: http://public.fotki.com/seabreath/bmw/
It's a 1994 BMW 325i sedan. 5-speed manual transmission.
Vurtually one owner! For sale by dealership EMPLOYEE!!!!!!!!!!!
The car is in perfect mechanical condition and almost perfect visual. There are some small scratches on back bumper from parking. Driver's leather seat is worn a bit more than the rest seats. REGISTERATION PAID TILL 2005.
The car has:
8-way adjustable power seats,
full trip computer,
all stock engine, drivetrain and suspension,
never been in accidents,
premium MP3/CD system with subwoofer,
the car is in perfect shape NO MAINTANANCE REQUIRED,
check out on maintance performed just recently.
Selling because need a bigger family car.
Just had a big tune-up and maintance done!
1) Has new CLUTCH installed in July.
2) Tune-up including new spark plugs done in July
3) A/C charged
4) New rims and all 4 new WR-rated high perfomance ALL SEASON tires installed in July! Also wheel alignment was checked!
5) Installed white turn signals in July.
6) New premium sound system just installed: in dash MP3/CD player, new speakers and a SUBWOOFER.
7) Oil change done last week.
PLease e-mail with questions! Need to sell fast, BUT REASONABLE. Retail market value is around $9000!!! Will take best (REASONABLE) offer!
Available for test drives every day in/around Santa Clara.
PS: the mileage is around 145'500, 90% HIGHWAY!