Whenever I have to stop quickly and I press down a bit faster and harder on the brake, it causes this whining to start. From that point on it makes the whining noise whenever I start braking or turning my wheel. I also hear it a bit once I take off from a stop, as if you're hearing the brakes being released. I'm thinking... well.. I'm not realy sure... Any ideas?
BLACK 1995 BMW E36 325i
• <u>Dinan</u> Performance Software - SOLD!
• High-flow intake w/ Green Performance Filter
• 17 x 8.5 BMW Style 44 Rims
• <u>Pirelli</u> P6 tires 235/45/17
• M3 Spoiler
• Clear Tail Lights, Corners, and Side markers
• 20% Tint all around
• Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs
• <u>Alpine</u> 9831 MP3/CD Player