Where to buy fan clutch? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
3-Series (E36) Chat relating to the BMW 3-Series from 1992-1999. Autodoodad Specific models include: BMW 316i, BMW 318i, BMW 318iS/ti, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 320, BMW 324, BMW 325, BMW 328.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Keep it Copacetic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
(Thread Starter)
Where to buy fan clutch?

Where have u guys bought a fan clutch from. Any other options other than doing the removal? Prices?

Love,
Eric

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Ich bin der Modifikator

johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power View Post
Where have u guys bought a fan clutch from. Any other options other than doing the removal? Prices?

Love,
Eric
Sachs/Boge
BMW E36 E30 Fan Clutch, (1984-1999)

Behr
Shopping Cart

BMW Parts, Audi Parts, Mercedes Parts, Volkswagen parts, Porsche Parts & More

jb

#3 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 11:44 PM
1st Gear Member

CanadianWraith is on a distinguished road
fcpgroton has an awesome price!

#4 (permalink) Old 10-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWraith View Post
Yeah, but that's not the correct one for a M3.

Cheapest I know of is 100 shipped for the M3 one at getcoolparts.com (after 5 percent discount; code 'audi06'). You'll get it in 2 days even with their free ground shipping.

btw, 'wraith, that same 318i one posted aboce, they have for <60 after discount, with shipping.

#5 (permalink) Old 10-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Ich bin der Modifikator

johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough johnnyBgood is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Quote:
Yes.....I purchased steering & suspension parts from them......very good pricing, very happy with products & service/shipping!

jb

#6 (permalink) Old 10-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Ich bin der Modifikator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque View Post
Yeah, but that's not the correct one for a M3.

Cheapest I know of is 100 shipped for the M3 one at getcoolparts.com (after 5 percent discount; code 'audi06'). You'll get it in 2 days even with their free ground shipping.

btw, 'wraith, that same 318i one posted aboce, they have for <60 after discount, with shipping.
Cool......another one added to my favorites!

jb

#7 (permalink) Old 10-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybayonne View Post
Cool......another one added to my favorites!

jb
That's about where I buy most of my replacement parts. I was adding up all the invoices earlier and I've spent 1100 dollars on their site in the last 2 yrs or so.

I get parts in 2 days and 95 percent of the time I can get them cheaper.

#8 (permalink) Old 10-12-2009, 08:18 AM
1st Gear Member

shipping is so much more to send to Canada. i guess its hard to find a cheap dogsled to bring shit up to the frozen north

#9 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 09:54 AM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
thats why you have one of us buy it and ship it to you privately

R.I.P fast 6

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
#10 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 11:22 AM
1st Gear Member

never even crossed my mind figure it would be a huge inconvenience for someone to do that for me. i wanted to order 2 sets of headlights from one of the bimmer sites but they wanted $150 just for shipping the lights.
anyway thanks for the offer demon there are obviously some great guys on this site!

#11 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 03:14 PM
Keep it Copacetic

///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
(Thread Starter)
Ultra gay, didn't even realize the M3 one is different than the 3 series one. wha's that all about?

edit: oh crank

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
#12 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 04:45 PM
Millions of them.

Quote:
never even crossed my mind figure it would be a huge inconvenience for someone to do that for me. i wanted to order 2 sets of headlights from one of the bimmer sites but they wanted $150 just for shipping the lights.
anyway thanks for the offer demon there are obviously some great guys on this site!
Bro, I had a guy buy a e34 LKM from me on ebay a couple weeks back and he was from Canada ... for a .7 lb package UPS charged me 26 dollars, not to mention he probably had to pay tax on top of that, and I had to fill out about 3 pages worth of customs papers.

Postal service is cheaper, but the inability to track anything makes me nervous sending anything.

#13 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 05:42 PM
1st Gear Member

wow what a pita. i've sent shit to the States but thru Canada Post same as your USPS and never had issues and not expensive. good to know abou ups.
thanks Torque

#14 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Millions of them.

Yeah usps is more than half the price, but I like being able to track things so that someone can't say "oh you never sent it" and then have me screwed out of money on paypal or whatever -- with you guys off the forums, I'd send it without a worry.

#15 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 09:00 PM
1st Gear Member

i hear you, after talking to you guys here i feel the same way. i'd know if something didn't show it's the post office. you guys rock!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BMW Model Specific Forums > 3-Series (E36)